Welcome to Big Sky Flowers!
As we’re heading into the colder months, there’s a bit less colour in the fields so it’s time to look to indoor activities. My dried flower wreaths are available from The Refill Mill in Mullingar and House of Craft in Ballymahon, and dried flower arrangements in Nuts & Grains but I’ve also got some lovely cosy courses coming up to help you to take the chill off the Winter evenings as you learn new skills in good company! Scroll down a bit to see the full list.
What I do:
- grow Flowers (and other things).
- sell these flowers in lovely places like The Refill Mill, and Nuts & Grains.
- nourish the soil.
- make things, like bread, and soap.
- teach others how to grow things, and make things.
What I don’t do:
- use artificial fertiliser.
- use weedkillers or pesticides.
- use single-use plastics in my arrangements.
[fts_instagram instagram_id=17841405560979107 access_token=IGQVJXdHZAkeWN2QkR3TWltY1RvekxpQTFmQ0M3WU02RS1WUjZA6cW1WYksyNHFUSVZAfMUhIeHhmcXdPM08tMEpRX2l4Uld0TkQzNWZAjSVlRMkl0SWV6eXNTaTc0QzhqX1NwQ0NobEJB pics_count=6 type=basic width=100% super_gallery=yes columns=3 force_columns=no space_between_photos=1px icon_size=65px hide_date_likes_comments=no]